Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hope you remember me .....

Hello,

I hope you all forgive me and are still around to read my postings.  I'm starting it up again because I've got some great stuff to share!

I've been invited to join the DESIGN TEAM for a new stamp company and it's so exciting.  It's called A Way With Words - cool huh?    These are stamp sets with just the PERFECT words for all sorts of occasions.

You can check it out here:  http://www.theprojectbin.com/shop/

This is the first amazing set called Awesome Sauce - I'll be posting samples soon and you'll also see links to other design team members so you can get lots of great ideas!  

I sure hope you'll support our efforts and enjoy the postings of the new stuff and let your creativity run wild!

Lots more soon - honest!  Chrisi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice, after all, "What is someone who doesn't help anyone?"

Blog Archive