Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lauryne's Birthday!





Hello, This is a gift I made for my friend Lauryne's birthday. I learned the techniques from a Claudine Hellmuth class I took at Angela's Happy Stamper. If you are in the area I recommend the class - it's being hosted again in June.

To make it I used an 8x8 canvas base and 2x2 bookboard squares. I used Claudine's line of paints and mediums (from Ranger) and a variety of techniques to finish it off. I wrapped he whole thing in a great blue and green polka dot ribbon.

To make it special and personal I added a picture of Lauryne's dog, Blue, in the top middle square.

Hope you like it - enjoy - Chrisi

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That looks incredible!! Wish I could have seen it in person before you sent it off - but Lauryne will love it!

Blog Archive