Thursday, February 19, 2009

Enjoy your Day - 2 versions


Hello,

I had an ATC swap that was themed "Think Pink." I made the ATC's that are below - but to send them, I made the hostess the card to the left.

The greeting card was made by stamping the Memory Box flower w/Staz On ink on watercolor paper. I colored it with watercolor crayons. Last, I stamped "Enjoy your Day" w/ Versafine ink. To finish the card I edged the watercolor paper with a Copic marker and wrapped the watercolor paper with a matching ribbon. Attach it all to a Memory Box cardstock.

The ATC was made by stamping the same flower as above on to decorative paper and coloring it w/ Copic markers. I used a similar ribbon and a pink ink to keep with the theme. I added a rhinestone to pop it up a bit.

Enjoy - Chrisi

p.s. ATC's are Artist Trading Cards and measure 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches, each are original and they are swapped (not sold) between artists.

No comments:

Blog Archive