Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is James Hunter!

Hello,

I enjoyed two bands at the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA, on Tuesday night.

The opener was Ryan Shaw - he's a hot, young R&B singer with an amazing voice and great stage personality.

The headliner was The James Hunter Band. James sounds like Sam Cooke when he sings and sounds like the chimney sweep from Mary Poppins when he talks. His band is tight and the music is wonderful. Check out his site for a listen at www.jameshunter.com

Enjoy - Chrisi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

Blog Archive