Friday, December 26, 2008

Good for Chrisi & Good for the Environment!


Merry Christmas everyone!

I wanted to share one of the coolest gifts .... it's a machine that makes tap water selzer or soda pop. You use their bottles, a Co2 cartridge and it makes delicious fizzy drinks.

This will save me money and help me save a little of the environment .... no more bottles or cans to recycle or throw away. It also compliments one of my 2009 goals to try harder to conserve, re-use and think more about how I use things. You can find out more about it at www.sodaclub.com - I've made three bottles today alone and they are taste great and it's a blast to make!

I hope your holidays are safe and wonderful.

2 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is so cool. I haven't seen anything like that before.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you too.

Blog Archive